HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
"Lets not do that kind of changing society happen in the ROF but in OTTAWA where it belongs....." Crazytrade. "Some key points in Coutts interview" ...Bennett. My comment in [. ] fwiw.... Peter. I too listened to the Coots interview, and I compliment Bennetts' excellent post and in particular print bolded interpretations. My impressions, leveraging Bennett's highlights and portions of some my past posts and Coutts' proven NOT leadership and character. IMO, of course. Bennett said:-- J .... >>"I think Noront is a little pissed off "at their (Mattawa) reaction, (I would add also Ontario government' Gravelle [Wynne]for yet another display of cowardly failure to decisively and clearly act on their bogus Aril 1 TOR/AE start .......>> I think this has now emboldened Noront to take a tougher stance in their negotiations. .......Like Mr. Coutts says, this now involves billions of dollars and the next 50 years. ......>> There has to be something, a side deal, that we are not privy to. ....... >> from Peter, mar 24,26 posts: [peter comments added] inside sq brackets. .....--Partial repost:--"Q2. Did the NOT asset purchase terms actually come with an Ontario Govt AE approval timeline trigger? Tia, peter" Given today's numerous NOT board postings triggered by Chief Moonias' media based ownership demands of Noront, I thought I'd re-ask my second question to:-- Been There, Cupcake and others, for their thoughts. Does anybody think That Wynne grew some Cahunas, and the April 1 deadline is for real? Seriously. Peter Bennett .....>> I also believe the Ont govt has made promises to one or more of the parties (eg. $1B "no strings" RoF Infrastructure, now 1yr+ old. While he did not get to meet with the chiefs, he said the consultation process needs to be completely re-evaluated. “Noront is now no longer the small, junior mining company that’s doing things in traditional ways in the shadows behind a big player. We have consolidated the entire camp. We are that big player now,” Coutts said. But now conversations about revenue sharing, equity interests and partnerships involve the whole picture, including the chromite holdings. “I think what we have to think about is an entirely different business model as to how industry, First Nations and governments work together. From Peter mar 27 post. ...... > just as Coutts in dec/14 called for the Eagles Nest "start small", "cut-out+ "make nice, cooperate with Gravelle ", with Rickford's help, plan; the recent events of April 1 deadline Gravelle reversal, and FN Moonias NOT attack, have rendered the Dec/14 Coutts/Rickford plan a failure, to date. Note: Rikford is Federal Minister for all resources AND energy. [Time for political action and solution in coming run up to Federal election. It is clear, as long suspected, that liberals lack vision, capabilities and the Cahoonas. ..... Recommend :--- Federal leadership with private sector corporate partners, plus hand picked FN partners, and the law. ] [This Coutts "entirely different business model" must be effected in all of Canadian political jurisdictions by means of political will and action, and hence Federal government lead. A Coutts- led Noront could provide the crucial private sector new model component. Rickford could lead the governments new model component. The already designated Mattawa 4 FN could be the ROFs's FN partner component, with other FN included when in agreement with the "entirely different business model" AND the law.] [The unfounded And illegal FN intransigence (blackmail) must come to an end. Not only for the ROF development to move forward now, and for all of Ontario's economy to escape its current downward spiral AND Canada. Similar Canada -wide economic FN blackmail of even larger scale negative consequences has severely damaged BC (LNG plant(s) in the $$B.... The window to LNG build is already half closed by now timely foreign -built alternatives, and foreign financing de-commitments. Ditto for the BC forestry industry. Ditto for the RoF.] [In PQ, and NB, the FN continue to thwart the Canda East Coast pipeline, ....> the solution to the Obama-U.S. Thwarted XL pipeline approval, and protectionist policies, which are tremendously negatively effecting recovery from, and the diversification of, the Canadian economic diversification away from the "all our eggs in one basket" problem of the now suffering oil glut/price cut energy sector, and Ontario's manufacturing sector. All Canada is in trouble, not just Alberta and Ontario.] [Are the FN part of Canada? .... Or are they acting like the PQ/ BLOC did for two decades..... Destroyed the Quebec economy, with the unaffordable entitlement crowd still rioting in the streets today, while their economy (Rome) is still sinking (burning).] Coutts:--“I’m really excited and I think we have to sit down and have those conversations. Everything is on the table…We have to do this differently Peter Sent from my iPady
New Message
Please login to post a reply