HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

If you don't start. Exploration HAS been agreed to.Period. For that to happen there HAS to be agreement between FN and Noront. This is what it looks like when the FN and Noront want the NEW federal government to quicken up THIS project instead of public transit in Toronto or other cities. The political voice of the FN is stronger than those ion TO as the Canadian FN have the world listening to what is going on.

The other NOISE you hear is those on the outside wanting in. The bids are there and they WANT to be filled before an anouncement is made. Noront and the FN need agreements BEFORE the ice roads are started.

It is all up to the FEDS AND THE PROVINCE.

I am betting on it happening and I am sure there are plenty more that are speaking and listening and believing the rumblings from all the questions during the campaigns. Don't buy, don't hold, go ahead and short, I don't care. I would rather stop everthing and go to court than wait another winter.

New Message
Please login to post a reply