HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I agree with Neville.

NOT's current and any continued silence on the matter would indeed seem to indicate that they believe that study is of little relevance to their long-term plans , and that perhaps they are otherwise too busy working on other fronts (both in front of and behind the scenes) to comment on the matter. Or perhaps their silence is intentional to create that impression, in order to support the price by maintaining an aura of control (i.e "we have been well aware of the report and its' inconclusitivity...all is well ") , and/or to avoid commenting in a way that might ruffle some feathers. It is also a possibility that their silence is a means of sending a subtle message to the First Nations, but I doubt the latter as that would be somewhat passive-aggressive and unprofessional, and would be transparent and not in keeping with Noront's professionalism thus far.

New Message
Please login to post a reply