HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Babjak 1 have you heard any good news/rumours/inuendo lately

First of all how are you, looking forward to seeing you post. Just noticed that you posted. The US election is next Tues. The FBI is doing their best to influence for a Trump White House and deny a Clinton Presidency. Just like you said. For all you Not shareholders, don't be surprised if Trump gets elected becasue of some election irregularity. Watch out for Michigan , Utah, North Carolina , Florida , Arizona and Pennyslyania . I personally feel that Neither Canidate is worthy of holding office. Both are hiding a lot of dirt. If there was a third high profile canidate running, my vote would go to such a canidate. The question is will Trudeau be willing to kiss Trumps ass or is he praying the Clinton wins, so he can kiss her ass. What a choice. Not one i would like to have to do.

Now the more important question, how was Halloween for everyone yesterday.

Spot.

New Message
Please login to post a reply