HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Dec 13, 2016 04:09PM

I view a boardseat of just Baosteel insufficiƫnt. Baosteel has made a one-off investment for Nickel at the time, just a modest amount to realise a possibility for guaranteed future supply. Nothing more than that, no follow-up investments. For whatever reason. It has been a while since they did. Opening up infrastructure by Chinese has been imminent and absolutely necessary as it did not function without direct Chinese involvement, they need the goodies the most. So I view there is more importance to it than you have put it mildly. Agreed that KWG has no other options, does NOT have other options ?, well we are Not aware of that. As far as Coutts is concerned, visiting the status of The Great Canadian, fine if you like, but is it Not a Tiny little bit overdone to put it on Twitter account, as being the CEO. Is this the lack of sensitivity that FN have pointed out, cold eyed CEOs do not go well with historic mischief versus FN, it is behavioral element lacking. If in a booth the story is explained it looks like sitting on a duck, feels like worse (latest NOT presentation in London a total disaster, a laugh). Accountability, transparency, credibility, co-operation, we want to see more of that. I view a boardseat of Baosteel at NOT for its earlier investment to be entirely different from the Chinese masterplan for infra, financing and co-operation. It is like having an entire project going on or just a passive one pluche seat at an enclosed area with a one perspective view, the one from RCF.

Dec 14, 2016 01:29PM
Dec 16, 2016 06:06AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply