HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Hello Jean. OK, what I was meaning to talk about is if Noront keeps the property and does not sell out to a major (which I hope that it does), they will be finished mining out the “known” Eagle1 ore body in about 20 - 25 years. I believe (with no scientific proof to back this up other than the known models of this kind of deposit that were put on the forum over the years) that this kind of ore body has a source which is usually a very large chamber where the sulfer and nickel mix together before the pressure moves it up towards the surface like where we found Eagle1. I believe that if we mine out the entirety of Eagle1, we will find a path down somewhere below 2000 meters to this large chamber. I am totally guessing (from the pictures I have seen of this kind of intrusion) that this chamber would be anywhere from 10 - 200 times the size of the Known Eagle1. At this point in time if Noront is still the head company mining this, they can simply follow the nickel/platinum/paladium/copper and whatever else was in that mixture to that chamber and continue to pull out more and more of it thus enriching us far beyond our current expectations. 

Now, I am hopeful like you that this will not be the case and we will get a fair price for our company from a Major Mining Company that wants to take this over and give us some wealth in the next year or 2...

I hope this clarifies things. The difference is possibly getting rich by selling Noront for 2 - 5% of it’s value today (including the chromite) which could be from 1.2 - 3 billion dollars of the 60 billion guesstimated today. That would give us a buy out price of $3 - $7.50ish which would be acceptable to me. If we have to wait for the 20 - 25 years, we will probably get a much, much higher return but in dividend payments and they would get very lucrative if and when they follow that nickel conduit to the large magma chamber from where it came...

I hope that this gives you some insight as to what I think and what I am hoping for...

Herb

New Message
Please login to post a reply