HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Doug Ford ends northern Ontario tour without any northern promises

I personally will be listen very carefully at how the Ring of Fire is addressed by both Wynne and Ford while they are locked in debate.  Wynne still has an opportunity to shine if she decides to come out this silence of her's.   I can only guess that she must be putting together a plan of attack with both Justin and the FN to allow her to speak louder than Ford.  Ford needs to be silenced, and with just a few well spoken words she can, and will, secure the north.  The FN have been lavished with gifts of reconciliation, received promises and signed agreements outlining a collective partnership with the province, and now their people can see a brighter future; thanks to the Liberals.  I doubt very much they want to gamble on Ford and the PCs to continue with these Liberal promises when their mandate clearly is about making cuts and watching taxpayer dollars.  The FNs are not interested in hearing such words, and neither is the north, because that means the flow of money to them may stop, or at the very least slow down.

Ford will, in my eyes, only impede progress by wasting time studying it; Wynne will not. He is obviously not sure of his own steps to success, has no plan, and is too busy slinging mud, too worried about tripping up in front the media, and being openly chastised by the public.  His Trump-like image may have flown in the states, but it has no place in Ontario's present future.  I don't see Ford's approach giving Ontario, or the Ring of Fire, the momentum it needs, or if anything not as soon as we would like.  

Doug is Ontario's desperate alternative.  One who knows nothing about the north because his roots and mind are set in southern Ontario; specifically Toronto.  I think the north can see that, and so can the FNs.  Ford is all talk, with no money on the table. Wynne on the other hand has money already allocated, and knows exactly where it will be going, having finally met the FN's demands.  Now that she has her house in order Justin can also finally give her, and her province what they need to move the Ring forward; money waiting in trust.  The words "of National significance" and "indigenous reconciliation" are all Justin needs to utter to give the Ring it's blessing and money, and I doubt Justin will be so quick to say such words without his good friend Kathleen in office.  Especially when Ford has not been part of the Liberal agenda all along, and has no intention at present in helping secure Justin's eventual return as Prime Minister.

Doug in my opinion is too late in the game to have any effect on the Ring..He is merely just a spectator who can't see the real game from where he is sitting.  A vote for him I doubt very much will change things for the better in regards to the Ring of Fire.  As an investor looking to see both Noront's and the Ring of Fire succeed I know where my vote will be.  It may not be the best decision, but with money in my pocket I will make sure the next time it is.

Just my two cents....AIMHO.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply