HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Until recently, I was a shareholder of Spartan ( SPE ). It was announced that Vermillion Energy will be buying them at a very low price. Everyone who has mentioned the proposed deal is not impressed, if not shocked, with the palty premium that is being offered for what was considered a " must own " ( scotia comment ) oil company.

I know many on this board have stars in their eyes, including me, when we think about the potential for Noront and the blossoming SP that we expect to see when the right news is released.

$5?, $10? $20 or more??

However, I get the feeling that the acquirer will not be interested in paying big money. So what would they do? Maybe , just maybe, be very kind to large shareholders  and management that can cast their votes to suit the bidder.

Maybe I am being overly concerned, but when big money is involved, we the small guys are dispensible and disposable !

I really hope that I am just being paranoid but ...just saying ??

Rico

New Message
Please login to post a reply