HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Received my voting instruction form and was very disheartened to see that 3 directors; Jean Paul Gladu, Bo Liu & John Pollesel have NO shares in the our company, I guess they see no value at current stock price. They do have options however. The other 3 directors do have shares but in my opinion not very many. Any director asking for our support while not owning any shares should be turned down! I know how I will vote, this is our annual time of the year to send a message to them! Also of note is that they want us to allow them to extend the option expiry term from 5 to 10 years. Are they trying to tell us it's going to take that long for NOT share price to go up? Again I will be voting AGAINST!!

I encourage all to vote Withhold from some directors  & Against to extend option plan.

Lets get our votes in and send them a message.

New Message
Please login to post a reply