HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Neskantaga, Eabemetoong out to stop provincial road-building process that excludes them

Thanks for sharing this article with us Ingrid. 

It is good to finally see these announcements from Marten Falls and Webequie since my last posting. Appartently this noise from Moonias is directed at the 2 FN's participating in moving forward.  The province is keeping it's promises to work with all that might consider roads in their future.  We will have to let Moonias figure this out on his own, roads and power lines are planned to improve the living conditions for the people of Neskantaga.  Moonias is free to espouse the tired "protect their way of life" thinking if staying remote and isolated and not consulted is what his people prefer. 

Webequie and Marten Falls have made a better choice for themselves.

I hope Moonias can catch up and feel consulted by the time it comes around to talking about where the power lines are going that Wataynikaneyap Power project will bring...and that his own tribe members have accepted job training programs from. He must know that these trainees will need a road to get to work...

Good link below to power projects:

http://www.wataypower.ca/project/pikangikum-first-nation

after you open this page I recommend clicking on the May Newsletter link. Enjoy.

Consulting with my shares,

mynot

New Message
Please login to post a reply