HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Okay,  think we need to take a breath.  We don't all need to agree on everything and really no one ever will. Still seems we all might be getting a little frustrated.

The time line has been too long,  SP has been too low.  Add to that native leaders that "seem" to not be working towards betterment of their community and focused on money,  political leaders that are exactly committing the same mistakes (just on the other side of the table).

Fair to say both sides have made mistakes in the past and look to be headed for more of the same.  As an investor I'm frustrated as a human being I'm appalled.  Hoov you said the one thing that hasn't been debated was the current reserve structure.  Why is that?  It's obviously not working and the reason it was established is isn't relevant anymore.  

Personally I would love to see it abolished and have Canada walk into a future where we are all equal and hold the same rights and freedoms. If everyone has the same benefits there is less jealousy and resentment.  I don't pretend to know how to go about this but  think it's obvious that change needs to happen for the hope of everyone's futures not just the Natives.

So as an investor I want to see roads and a railway, as a concerned Canadian I want the same. The mine talks have to be held to sort details out but the roads are a no brainer.  This is a literal path to clean water, accessibility and prosperity.  This pie is big enough to share so let's all try a piece. 

If I walked a mile in those moccasins I'm pretty sure I'd be damn happy to rest my feet and drive the rest of the way on a new road.

We can't have everything all at once but we need to start somewhere.  Roadmap won't work without a road 

Just trying to see both sides here. GLTA

Anasoceles

New Message
Please login to post a reply