HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Past Sentiment from Rickford...Read Between the Lines

Peter,

My point here is that Rickford was critical of how things were handled back then, that now in his current position he knows what must be avoided to ensure success this time round.  He is well respected by Matawa, as Chief Archibald has shown with her recent comment.  I do not believe he will do anything foolish to jeopardize that trust.  My post was meant to show that Rickford's past ties to the First Nations, coupled with his wealth of knowledge about Ring of Fire soap opera will allow critical decisions to be made in his new capacity, which will expedite the progress needed to see that project advanced in a timely fashion. 

Unlike the Liberals, who spoiled their own advantage, I believe the PC mandate will be more business oriented and not so indecisive and drawn out to the point of ad nauseum.  Both Rickford and Fedeli should see to it that the Ring gets its proper attention and media exposure.  They will be more serious about treating the First Nations as business partners, instead of just giving them lip service like Wynne did.

TM..

New Message
Please login to post a reply