HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

folks, I'm still thinking about the timing of Chief Moonias and Atlookan complainfest at Ryerson University last month.

With the slow pace of the Marten Falls, Webequie EA's  ..it just makes no sense for this complaint urgency.

With the Watay project going forward...I can't help but think back to this portion in Noront's EA

http://norontresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/pdf/Eagles%20Nest%20Project%20Draft%20EIS%20EA/Volume%201%20-%20Executive%20Summary.pdf

Selection of an East-West Aligned Transportation Corridor that is Congruent with Other First Nation Initiatives in the Region -

The proposed transportation corridor is similar to a route proposed by the Neskantaga, Nibinamik, Eabametoong and Webequie communities as a way to connect their communities to the provincial highway system (Wawatay News, 2013a).

The east-west transportation corridor follows an existing winter road and is well positioned to allow nearby First Nations or the Ontario government to construct connecting all-season roads between the communities and the Project road.

Wataynikaneyap Power is proposing the development of a 230 kV alternating current transmission line from Dinorwic to Pickle Lake. The alignment is expected to be congruent with the Ontario Power Authority’s Remote Community Connection Plan, which is supported by the Nishnawbe Aski Nation’s 2009 resolution to formulate a strategy to establish hydro grid connections to remote First Nations.

==============================================================

The more I think about it , the more I am thinking that Noront is getting an approved EA with the first road being the original east west road that was initially right in the EA.

With the Moonias , Atlookan complaining at Ryerson, it hints to me that they suspect this EA approval is coming with the east west as the first road. This road would not run to any of the reserves...for now.

========================================================

Schedule For Watay

Phase 1 - New Transmission Line to Pickle Lake

·       Potential construction start in Early 2019
·       Potential construction completion in Late 2020

Phase 2 - Connection of 16 Remote First Nations communities

·       Potential construction start in Late 2019
·       Remote community connections expected in 2021, with build out through 2023

Pikangikum Distribution Line Project

·     Pre-development phase completion September 2017
·     Construction start in October 2017
·     Construction completion in November 2018

Dec 06, 2018 10:58AM
Dec 06, 2018 09:38PM
Dec 07, 2018 08:08AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply