HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I am still posting! And acknowledging that while I may have some issues, I am the luckiest girl (!) to have such great friends and acquaintances on Agoracom.

its been 10 years of sometimes joy, more frequently great anguish following the Ring of Fire for all of us die-hards! Nevertheless, we remain believers!

Thank you all so much for your comments, PMs and emails in the last few days, they have truly warmed my spirit and have helped my determination in getting through my latest fiasco.

The staff and patients in hospital here are wonderful and if I can't be home, my husband and friends will share the day with me.  What more can I ask for! I also,just found out that I'm allowed to drink! Hallelujah!

My Agoracom community will always be close to my thoughts and prayers and I wish you all the very best Christmas and holiday and look forward to 2019 when we will all rally again for Noront and KWG.

Thank you all so much. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply