HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Question: Would choosing who gets the smelter (SSM or Timmins) be grounds enough to halt our stock? Hmmmmm....On its own I would have to say, "NO". BUT....Having never seen a company announce this before I guess this could be information enough to have an immediate affect on our value. Even if this value is  temporary and requires such a halt.  However, in another scenario, if this announcement were to be given with the government equally involved, and showing their support, as well as ditto from our respective First Nations, then I could see a halt necessary.  This last scenario, to me, would demonstrate a certain amount of derisking from the announcement to allow investors to recognize our potential future value, and in seeing this potential force them to act on it immediately.  Again, wishful thinking.

My view about the delay is like this..... If Noront is looking to have not only the winning city, but also representatives from both the government and First Nations involved, and showing their support, then we should not be surprised by any delays...But instead....Expect them.  We have all become use to waiting, and they know it.  We can only hope that this next announcement does not just simply waste our time....Like all the others.  Unfortunately, with this company I have become all too familiar with disappointment. 

Time for change....and soon.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply