HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

So, the plot thickens.  First, we had both Watay Power and Mushkegowuk talking about supplying hydro to the Ring of Fire.  Now we have this third group of FNs looking to do the same. This hydro mess is becoming very interesting from many different perspectives. All this talk of consultation between these FNs, the hydro companies, and the levels of government are fine in respect to this proposed East-West corridor from Wawa to Thunder Bay.  But, I find it awfully forward of NextBridge, Hydro One, Watay Power, and BLP to think that they can compete with Mushkegowuk's planned hydro-rail-seaport corridor proposal.  Mushkegowuk's plan for the most could essentially be completely private and provide so much more with or without public funding.

It is already apparent that Matawa seems adversed to joining the Watay Power initiative, for if they were not then they would have been included in the number of First Nations slated to be connected to their remote electrification plan.  So, IMO if Matawa has no intention of being part of Watay then what makes this East-West hydro plan any different, regardless of whether it would be an agreement with NextBridge or Hydro One.  Both are going to charge the same obnoxious Ontario hydro rates.  Not to mention supplying hydro to the Ring of Fire requires not only consulting with Matawa, but it is also coming to light that this would have to be done with Mushkegowuk as well.

If you recall Mushkegowuk has also voiced claim over the lands occupied by the Ring of Fire, and again, what can't be ignored is that they too have their own hydro corridor plan.  One which is more inclusive, cheaper because the hydro is coming from Quebec, 3p in nature, and respects the working relationship between Matawa and Mushkegowuk that ultimately must exist.  I say working relationship because both of their traditional lands are affected.  The true  interlopers here are these Ontario hydro companies and these Southern Ontario FNs who are assuming that they know what is best for the Ring of Fire, which will obviously be a matter to be decided between Matawa and Mushkegowuk; IMO.  Not anyone else.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply