HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

JL,

I would have to disagree.  It is the public who are stupid.  Every aspect of our world is corrupt.  Just because society tells you that a certain person should be honest, or trustworthy, does not mean they are, or have to be.  The human condition in itself is flawed, and as such cannot be trusted.  The problem with society is that the rules are made by the select few, and not by the whole.  Where democracy claims to be instead a dictatorship exists, and in our case our country is controlled by both capitalism and oligarchy.  Our so called politicians at the top who are honest number in the few.  Make no mistake, we are controlled....and with control breeds corruption, and corruption is always on the search for the minions to serve its cause.

In my eyes our policians on "The Hill" are all on the take, to some degree.  Some more than others.  They are merely puppets, whose long strings stretched out to them from other countries.  Canada is not free, they just make it appear to be.  Without naming names our people in politics are bought and sold everyday in some way, shape, or form.  Either to corruption of some sort, or to their own self interest.  Very rarely is it in the best interest of the public.  In the end, for me anyways, when I ask myself why they do it I always come up with the same answer everytime ......

"They are simply repaying the kind donation of money they received from a friend who they did a favour for....It's just a coincidence this friend decided to innocently transfer the money they felt they owed them into a Swiss bank account under their name".

The key I have learned over the years, thanks to friend:

"The only way to keep from losing money is if you

learn how to follow it in the

first place." 

IMO,

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply