HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Glencore Talks Battery Power and Going Deeper at Onaping Depth... to Stay Alive

I know this strange for me to reply to my own post....But, I have to ask...If Noront plans to come online at Eagle's Nest at the same time as Glencore at Onaping Depth then who will have smelting priority in Sudbury?  Noront has already told us that everything mined at Eagle's Nest would be going South to Sudbury for smelting.  But how will that work if Glencore has plans to do the same, with their nickel coming from Onaping Depth?  I hope that with all the talks between the two of them that they've worked out this little conundrum.  It would really put the kibosh on Noront's plans.  But who am I kidding... There is probably more cooperation between these two then we think, with more than just smelting nickel being discussed.

But....First things first.....Let's get that road started, so the games can begin.  All this behind the scenes stuff is doing nothing but make investors restless.  The time has come for Al to show us the plan at this next special meeting.  Instead of telling us the same old thing. 

The questions that have to be asked are, "Are we doing this, or not? ....and with whom?"

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply