HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Here are a few facts...correct me if I am wrong:

1)  Noront controls about 85% of all the claims in the ROF

2)  Probe has 100% interest in some claim blocks, which have about 8 million tons measured and indicated (black creek chromite)

3)  KWG has a 50% interest (in partnership with Bold); black horse deposit; about 89 million tons indicated (chrome); and about 1/3 interest in Big Daddy deposit (NOT controls the other 2/3)

So....just throwing this out there

What would stop a large corp...like a Vale or Glencore or a BHP...from making a move on Probe or KWG/Bold/FNC...to be the first to open a chrome mine.  Even Probe, with the limited drilling, is likely to have in excess of 10 million tons...so at 1 million tons a year...they would have 10 years mine life...and likely more.

The other thing, is that I can't see the government making a move that is perceived to benefit one over the other.  Remember how excited the provincial government got when Cliffs entered the picture.  That is when they put the $1 billion on the table.  Now, with no big player in the picture; and with NOT having a market cap of only about $100 million...not as much excitement from the government.  Let's face it; how is Noront to finance $600 million plus to even build a mine.

So...my point is this....

Noront needs to make a move for Probe and the KWG/BOLD/FNC properties...to at least derisk another company beating them to the punch on opening the first chromite mine.  Keep in mind; current demand is only about 1-2 million tons a year...so there are options.

The other thing...which I believe has yet to be settled....is the surface rights on the N/S route...where KWG was fighting Cliffs in court...yet to be settled and now NOT's issue.  More and more; without a firm agreement from those on the E/W route, perhaps even the nickel comes out throught the N/S route....or maybe they build a chrome mine first

Bottom line...more consolidation is needed before someone else moves in on the action.  Unfortunately, with a low share price...the dilution is a huge problem.

RCF may be benefiting greatly with their interest shares, but they are also making NOT vulnerable to having a big player move in on some of the other large chrome deposits....and that would be very costly to Noront...and RCF

Disclosure: I own lots of FNC...quite a few NOT....and a little KWG and Bold and Probe

Jun 11, 2019 05:06PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply