HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Interesting that a company headquartered in South Africa was allowed to buy Stillwater in 2016

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sibanye-to-acquire-stillwater-mining-company-for-22-billion-300375883.html

"Stillwater Mining Company is the only U.S. miner of platinum group metals (PGMs) and the largest primary producer of PGMs outside of South Africa and the Russian Federation. PGMs are rare precious metals used in a wide variety of applications, including automobile catalysts, fuel cells, hydrogen purification, electronics, jewelry, dentistry, medicine and coinage. The Company is engaged in the development, extraction and processing of PGMs from a geological formation in south-central Montana recognized as the J-M Reef."

"In the United States, you can find palladium in Montana's Stillwater Mine, which is the only palladium and platinum producer in the nation"

=====================================================================

And THREE weeks ago this Impala's(South African company)...  buys this Canadian Asset.

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/impala-platinum-offers-1b-for-toronto-based-north-american-palladium-1.1327825

About North American Palladium Ltd.

North American Palladium Ltd. (TSX: PDL) (OTC PINK: PALDF) is a Canadian company with more than 25 years of production at the Lac des Iles Mine in a low-risk jurisdiction northwest of Thunder Bay, Ontario. North American Palladium is the world’s only pure play palladium producer. With over 700 employees, the Lac des Iles Mine features a unique, world-class ore body and modern infrastructure, including both an underground mine and surface operations

===========================================================================

Between Stillwater and North American Palladium......The only North American Source of Chromium/PGE's combined will be found at ....

The RING OF FIRE, Northern Ontario... in a low risk jurisdication. The competition has been....spoken for.

New Message
Please login to post a reply