HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thank you B for that Paladin comment, I appreciate but do not need that kind of looking, suffices for me to look at what Noront has compared to share price.
Soooo...
"From my point of view....it's due to incompetent management, obstructionist FN, and do nothing governments.....with a
sprinkle of dishonesty and corruption. Or maybe because the loan is about to be converted."

My view on the other hand is that management is in no way at fault but a victim as we here.

Natives are a contributor as with our governments, but I have rilled on that subject years before so I let that go for
now.

I only ask - Who has shares and is continually getting more at these or lower prices. Next who is likely selling some of
those very shares but not wanting to reveal it's name (i.e. seller 001).

Why?
Because our entity knows that the sp will still slide lower until circumstances change regarding Noront and the Ring.
AND we will continue to be dilluted.

Also Our SP to 1 cent? Possible, but we would need much more time and lethargy from people who should get off their duff.
Oh well, Ed g.

New Message
Please login to post a reply