HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

My question to this is, if Noronts been issuing shares like writing cheques , then in theory how long can they continue to keep this going ? The last email i got from Noront was explaining they have reached a deal called the " Eighth Amending Agreement " with RCF . Can i technically be opening an email in 2023 reading Noronts reached a " Sixteenth Amending Agreement " with RCF ? and some more stock issuing to Franco Nevada or are these posts Im reading of grave concern ?

I was looking at this from the angle of we got $ 50 to $100 Billion and need another bit of cash. or is this a matter of can these banks / financiers pull the rug out and cause this company to collapse.

Im sincerly trying to stay positive here but Im not knowledgable about extended financing periods of 5 to 11 years say !

New Message
Please login to post a reply