HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
May 20, 2020 01:40PM

Hey Pete

As you know, I also joined about a year after you about 12 years ago.

Just a few comments:

1. The village of Marten Falls is not in charge of the project. It is merely where the windy road to the mine starts and Social Indigeous reasons.

2. Financing.
If/When Noront/RFC starts the other road end from the mine, and RCF raises its' phased road/mine financing; the real road build timelines will become more than apparent. 

3. This NOT mine will require the 1-3+year away doubling of the current metal prices, post C-19 pandemic timelines; and departure of Fed. Liberals in th fall '20 election. See environmental anti resource roadblocks, etc etc.

4. The Great Recession which Canada is already almost two quarters into, will have to officially be ended (1.5-2.5 years in length), before the necessary financing is confirmed. For the past 6 years, no internationally sourced investments in mining projects resources in Canada, except Teck, which is still in doubt.

5. Even with Tjr gone, the new PC leader will be dealing with an inherited 2020- $B200+ deficit to deal with, not to mention the Covid 19 cure timeline.

6. The permit to build the road/mine is a minimum of 10 years away from revenue generation.

Only my grandchildren will know if we were right in ever investing in NOT, but for sure, mining, energy resource investments are dead in Canada, even if RCF only paid an average of 13 cents a share.

Ps, Ontario is broke and Canada should be except we can still print more money with the twitch of Tjrs' pen.

1. RCF has now diluted its non- RCF shareholders price  by over 400% since company inception. 

Im expecting a small single gigit buy out offer from China, while Tjr is still in power. Too late for China once their buddy is gone.

Not too much more time left for tax right-off decision, me thinks?

New Message
Please login to post a reply