HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

In April of 2016, when asked by a reporter what his plans were for the ROF, the PM responded by saying,

" you will hear more on that in the coming months"

Well that was 60+ months ago, and as of yet, I have not heard him even make mention of the ROF.

I for one find that extremely unusual, and most unfortunate.

When you consider the scope of the discovery (once in a hundred year find), and the value it would represent to the Canadian economy, and the green revolution, one would think that his office would have been far more pro active on this file.

As our national Leader, and dispite jurisdicational confines as they relate to Fed/Prov matters regarding the mining industry, one would have hoped that he would have better assisted in the over lapping issues with the FN to resolve all stakeholder concerns in a more expedient and benifical manor.

Time to step-up sir, because quite frankly, all other have failed. And as i see it, you have a fiduciary duty to the country, and all stakeholder to see this through and not allow the cheap sell-off of this national treasure.

Just saying

New Message
Please login to post a reply