HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Noront refuses Wyloo loan, opts for private placement

Now...Look at Page 8 of the same PDF on QRC that I just posted...Note this statement;:

"Wyloo are long-term and collaborative investors, working closely with management teams to accelerate projects into commercial production.".

So......

Is this what is now happening with Noront....an effort by Wyloo to accelerate something that has just been going at a snail's pace....Hmmmm.

I don't personally care for this mysterious PP BS, but if it keeps us alive then so be it...But if it makes us more vulnerable then I have to throw a pinch of salt at management. I don't think they have always had shareholder interests in mine with a lot of what they have done over the years.

Spend whatever money you get wisely, and only due what is necessary. Unfortunately, that mean tightening up all the belts worn by everyone at Noront, no more helipcopter rides, fishing expeditions, and more brown bag lunches.

You are on notice..... :(

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply