HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Commiserations to all, expecting more when I bought in. My thinking is that given the Board have recommended this offer and have signed lockup agreements for their shares, any other potential buyers have already been canvassed and have passed on the Ring. The presser from Noront is an admission to defeat that the company as it is can't even get roads built, let alone have the chops to build a functioning mine.

Anyone remember when BHP tried to buy Potash Corp in Saskatchewan in 2010 and Premier Brad Wall came out swinging against it. That public outcry turned up the heat on the Federal Harper government to oppose the takeover. Haven't heard anything at all from Greg Rickford or the Ford government since the Wyloo takeover bid. Why would Trudeau step in if the Province doesn't seem bothered by the takeover?

New Message
Please login to post a reply