HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Before this bidding ever started Coutts promised another feasibility study. He should be made to deliver. Regardless of Wyloo asking for this valuation to be done, or not. Noront has already committed to this. For  Coutts to claim that BHP's offer is fair when not having produced a valuation is a sham. His mouth should have been kept shut until such time the shareholders determine if we are getting proper value for the overall value of the assets. I understand there are other factors to be taken into consideration, but first and foremost we need to know what our assets are worth. This should be the starting point for not just the company, but for all of it's shareholders. 

JC...We're not selling Uncle Bob's gym bag on Kijiji here. These are big stakes...Start treating it with a little respect there Coutts, because right now your giving me the Ring of Fire Fire Sale feeling. Do your calculations, then tell your shareholders that it is fair to tender. Not the other way around.....Insert: swear symbols.

I expect a valuation tomorrow....Period....or shortly thereafter.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply