HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

MD...My gut tells me that we're about to receive an announcement from the Matawa First Nations very soon. Along with derisking the Ring of Fire we still need to see tangible progress, and the simultaneous alignment of timelines in collaboration with other mutually associated players in both the steel, stainless steel and EV/battery industries establishing here  in North America; First Cobalt, Algoma, Big 3 Auto, perhaps Tesla, potential Windsor battery plant....  For all that Noront has said about their own timelines being pushed back that is only because on their own steam they never did  possess the means with which to fast track any of the requirements to start the Eagle's Nest. 

Some of the biggest factors to this inability were lack of money, clout to garner government attention and funding, and the people and resources to communicate with others and put everything together. Noront spent too much time allowing others to take care of their keys to success, while they wasted time playing in the sandbox (drilling), spending money, and wasted time blogging and podcasting.  They should have been hammering out IBAs and partnerships with certain problematic First Nations instead of diddling around. But they did not. That's why Coutts said he's assuming these problematic First Nations will be someone else's issue when the company is sold...Funny comment to make when your so anxious to sell the company for 55 cents a share. Doesn't make sense.

No...I think our FN friends to the E/W are going to further derisk things...They got their water settlement in the bag, a whole bunch of gifts over the years, high spend internet coming, and now I see a road in their future...A toll road to Webequie and the Ring of Fire. This...IMO...Is the only way to fast track the Eagle's Nest and the Ring....Plus, like I said before, Algoma is shaping up to be the FPF North America is looking for, and should be ready to operate in about 2-3 year's time. So, kickstarting the Eagle's Nest now could, in fact, meet with Algoma' s timeline for having their two EAFs with Carbon Capture and Storage Technology ready,  which would be just in time to receive chromite from the Blackbird deposit. Which I believe will be accessed latetally at the same time Noront, or whomever, digs downward to start the Eagle's Nest mine.

Just some thoughts..

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply