HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Sep 02, 2021 05:05PM
Sep 02, 2021 06:06PM
Sep 02, 2021 06:48PM
Sep 02, 2021 07:03PM
Sep 03, 2021 06:11AM

Well said tranquille...After all this time, and for me it's been 8 years,  I am not setting to such a pathetic offer from either BHP, Wyloo, or anyone else. The Ring of Fire is not being toted as a mine, but a mining district. Let's not forget that. To put a price tag on a mine is one thing, but putting a price tag on a mining district is another. The deal here is not just for one mine, the Eagle's Nest. Everyone has got to make that realization, and avoid being restricted by this mental barrier. Those who are not terribly familiar with Noront need to do their homework in respect to the other deposits they hold. One in particular is the Victory deposit they have yet to show assays from, or even the gold finds that Coutts said could be of interest to gold mining parties looking for JVs.

For what Coutts said during his BNN interview there is a lot he has not said about Noront. I firmly believe the company is worth way more than what has been spoken about. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me in the least that once the dust settles, and we find out who the new owner is, that shortly thereafter there will be a public announcement of an immense find, or set of drilling assays from a known deposit, that will shock everyone.

My read of Coutts during his BNN interview says to me that the boy is giddy with joy and wants so much to take the gag off his mouth...But cannot..Again..This is my opinion through observation and experience with people. He has more than just one secret to tell. IMO....and I can't stress this enough...There is more to this than meets the eye, and goes much deeper than we can all fathom.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply