HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Sep 11, 2021 11:38AM
Sep 11, 2021 12:20PM

Sorry, I didn't make my point very well.

Inco paid about 1/4 of the expected value to buy Voisey's Bay ($17.4B value/ $4.5B price) knowing there was still a lot of work to do to get it. So the bid for the nickel in Eagles nest alone should be at least $1.29 USD/share (using the same value/price multiplier). That would get them just the nickel, nothing else - and they know it!

The current bids are insults. At this point, I have absolutely no respect for either Wyloo or BHP, they are both thieves and scoundrels - and they probably know that too!

How TD, Stifel and the BOD can honestly say $0.55 is "fair, from a financial viewpoint" is beyond me. Look at the comparisons, they aren't apples to apples, they are apples to rotten apple sauce and must have been done by an inexperienced co-op student or lower.

Hobbit.

Sep 12, 2021 06:36PM
Sep 12, 2021 07:05PM
Sep 24, 2021 10:47AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply