HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Wyloo has set the bar, IMO. To  both Peters, you two are absolutely right IMHO. Shareholders want respect, and only Forrest has come close to offering that. So here is my schizophrenic view:

One side of my view follows the old saying of, " If you can't beat'em...Join'em. " Now...Hear me out...So far, this appears more like dancing rather than fighting; scripted. Those who are serious will draw blood, and Andrew may be the first to do so. But is this all just an act ???? If BHP comes in low then this is a dance between friends, who were made out to be enemies. The one side of me says BHP can gain a lot with being a friend to help in the Ring. I think they just want more say on the board equal to, or great than BaoWu; stronger voice.

BUT...If BHP comes out higher, and I do mean dollars, then we have ourselves an epic fight. So....I hope to the Gods that they are NOT friends....Moo ha ha ha :) To be clear, since this statement of mine can be taken either way....I want a bidding war...$$$$$$$$$$ No less than $10 + / share....and YES...a cash and shares option would be perfect also...Something to pay for making me wait, and something to keep me tagging along for seconds...Yum, yum.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply