HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I'm with you Spot, but I don't think BHP needs to hold their nose, even at $7. We've all seen the numbers and even at $7 NOT is a fantastic deal. Yes, the ROF needs some CapEx, but it's a mining District, not just one mine.

I too have noticed that BHP has been in the news a lot lately, and it has mostly been supply deals, to customers that want what the ROF holds. Unlike Twiggy, BHP has not been out shopping like Juilia Roberts in Pretty Woman, so they still have lots of cash to beat Wyloo with.

At first, I thought BHP would wait for the Wyloo offer to firm up before shutting them up with a real offer, and putting an end to Wyloo simply upping the price through press releases. But Wyloo, or someone, has dragged this out for over 6 weeks now. Maybe BHP is still waiting - like us.

It's time for Wyloo to shot or get off the pot.

Hobbit

New Message
Please login to post a reply