HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

I believe the 5 cent bump was indeed designed just to buy BHP more time.  They were probably not the slightest bit nonplussed by Wyloo's 70 cent bid.  However, they were probably more-than-annoyed about the five day window.

This will not be over by mid-November, as I've stated in the past.  Patience.

Other thoughts, purely IMO:

- Wyloo has enough shares already locked up that they can "afford" a high per-share price slightly more than BHP can.

- Oh wait, BHP has a huge treasure chest, so that may not matter.

- As much as they dislike each other, they may eventually be forced to work together to get this deal done.  But that won't become an option until the SP is above $1.50, and they start getting really annoyed with each other.

- I believe that any foreign takeover has to be communicated to the federal government, but those under a certain dollar amount are basically after-the-fact info only, not subject to review (especially for an Australian company).  I believe the key number that lawyers will be paying attention to is $1.565 billion.  Since Noront is a non-cultural asset and non State-owned enterprise, and since both companies trying to take over Noront are headquartered in countries (Australia) with which we have trade agreements, $1.565 billion should be the ceiling, below which no significant review needs to take place.

- Based on the above, I believe that all parties involved will really want to keep the final successful offer price under $2.79 CAD.

- I still think that they'll start to see a lot of shares being tendered once they get to $1.50 CAD.  Unfortunately.

Oct 21, 2021 01:14AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply