HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Agreed F451...Logic before luck...Your reasoning is sound.

I, for one, am more interested in continuation as you can see from my posts. I believe there is still a lot of upside to the share price that will only be realized after these takeover proceedings are finished....I'd like to be a part of that rise in share price.

• The first being from past, and future exploration. It is my view that the BOD is keeping quiet till they know who their new masters are. I still think they are sitting on information pertaining to past drill assays from the Victory Assemblage, as well as from some of the gold targets within their collection. Once this takeover issue is settled I can also see a host of priority targets being drilled, along with the discovery of more base and precious metal deposits showing impressive size, continuity and grades
  • An agreement with both the East and West First Nation communities closest to &/or downstream from the Ring of Fire.  Their inclusion will further derisk any future mining going forward and help promote the stable investment of capital from both private and government/public entities. 
  • An E/W road and Watay power corridor to Webequie and the Ring of Fire must be established before the N/S. I see this as part of part and parcel to the Rapid Lynx project that will materialize once this comes to completion and the takeover of Noront and the Ring of Fire by whatever mining major is finalized.

Those who sell now in my opinion will inevitably lose out on seeing the Ring of Fire's true potential. Nor will they see the demand that will come from it once the world becomes greener, and then perhaps later profit from the birth of a new stainless steel industry in North America due it's vast chrome resources.

That for many longs would be a pity.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply