HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I'm surprised we haven't heard more from 'yearlong' owners. Certainly, a lot of us are gone, some have passed away, some have sold, but a handful of us have held on stubbornly, added to our positions regularly, and stayed in tune with Noront happenings. I don't think it is 'yearlong' owners who will hand over shares easily. We are the ones who have always believed in the stock and the resources. It was a very hard dawning to see the politics involved, from Irving telling Carzydik he would see him at .20, and the ousting of Nemis to all the shenanigans from the natives, the government, and the downward pressure til we were almost a 'laughing stock' stock. The government talked big money and never produced anything. But, here we are. So needed for the future of this planet. Perfect retribution in my world. No, this 'yearlong' owner will not be handing over anything.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply