HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Mike Henry...CEO of BHP....A Canadian. Mikey....Let me say this...If this is how you do business by jerking around your fellow Canadians than shame on you. Many of us true Canadians are too polite to tell you off, but I am sure we would love to if given the chance in light of your ridiculous offers. Really...Mikey...We're talking the Ring of Fire here...Decades of mining and discovery. Maybe if you sit down for a chat with Dr. Forrest he can tell you all about it, and maybe how to treat others, and give you a few business tips....Might do you some good...EH.  I still believe you know you can't win, so in talking to Dr. Forrest he has told you to give up and let him run the show. He has so graciously allowed you all this time to get more "Skin in the Game" before you sign that offtake agreement he has for you that you so desperately need when he takes over Noront. 

Unless...That is ....Your willing to open you wallet wider...and I do mean WIDER. Cuzzzzz... So far I think shareholders are NOT impressed with BHP and are leaning toward a yoo-hoo to Wyloo. 

Oh...and Mike.... Since you apparently have Alan and the Board "Locked Up" can you at least let Al out so he can say a few words to shareholders...Like explaining how he has been looking out for our best interests and yours at the same time ...Gosh... The boy must be so tired....Because from where I stand I can't see it when I lift the couch cushions you keep placing your offers under....Oh...Wait...Look at that...I found another penny under one of your cushions...Must be my luck day....NOT.

YES...I'll probably get a laugh from this...Consider it comic relief before things get serious for you.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply