HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Doug Ford's hopes for Ontario's electric vehicle industry hinge on mining its Ring of Fire

Vermillion2

Thank you for your kind remark "And, I miss the old Peter who used to post on here."

I was waiting for any kind of a reply, before saying the following:-

As you might be aware, I am a very long time follower  of the "rules" of this esteemed Agoracom publishing enterprise, which I have long agreed with.

There are, however, exceptions, ....such as hypocricy and dissinformation which must be challenged, Imo.

There are a few "posters" , using those same "rules" to hide actual truths to obfusicate known, adopted information, for their personal social networking objectives.

As you might be aware, i was recently demoted from more than a decade of President status, less than week ago, for telling the truth and exposing  ( to be polite), "obfusications. 
I got the rule- triggered, source -names of the complainants, and accepted, in sllence, my demotion from Presdent. No problem. I was quilty of breaking the "rules".

I have just received two more warnings, this morning. Im expecting, shortly, a further demotion (mailroom?); permanent removal??

Of no consequence to me. I have wide, long term other sources of information.

But, I will miss certain of you. You kown who you  are.

So Vermillion2, I thank you for letting me get off this, pehaps, my last AGO post.

Then ill go back and finish off the last "pair"  that i was adressing prior to your post to me.

Best to all Noronters.

Peter

Ps "Old Peter the poster", yes; times -a -waising; also yes. Goodby.

New Message
Please login to post a reply