HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Dec 16, 2021 11:48PM
Dec 17, 2021 12:24AM

Tequilarose:

God bless you for your early morning posting the Globe article, last night. I saw it too, and you have provided my personal comments Fed government commentary, in the context of the pending Ford Government actions in the comming weeks.

In no particular order:

1. Tjr has reversed his professed "retirement" given his false claims of Covid victories and rapidly acceleratings proof exposures of his economic policy/ planning incompetence.

2. His unjustified election, has finally produced (2 month late mandate  letters) his new -found "cahoonas" in search of voter accolades in defence of his rapidly deteriorating minority government.

3. I specifically note, in F.P. Champagne's mandate, his specific non -mention of Ni versus PQ's aluminmium (Non exisistent EV batteries) for Lionn' buses.

4. The Tjr,FC Campagne mandate is obvious -to- the- world (US, UN, NATO, EU, etc); a huge false bravado against China's ( and Russian) continued insulting-to Canada behaviours and insults. Not to forget the USA EV protectionist EV auto industry plans againnst Canada' EV- auto-tecnology industrial  heartland capabilities.

5. All this long overdue, as usual, bravado combined with an essentially non- existent Navy and Airforce to even defend either entrance to the Northwest passage and/or Canadian Arctic.

6. So "suddenly", The  latest Tjr batch of cabinet re- giggled cabinet appointee crowd wants to (i) invest, AND, defend,...the 15-20 year year explore-drill-region sized R of Fires' hard earned results (Noront, et al); in order to tax and pay for child care and housing, for the next century., ...without ever matching any promised ( McGinty, Butts, Tjr) fed matching Ontario investments.

7. And now, Minister Algahbra (Fed.Transport) is goig to finally build high speed rail fom Quebec city to the GTA in Ontario. This becase PQ is now just  less than half the ON population growth? 

8. Tjr tax and spend continues, without a coherentall Canada secuity plan. 

Is it possile that Tjr will destroy the BHP % control takover of Noront, in order to run again in Fall 2022?

All my own opinions, of course; .......Dont foreget the Order of Ontario recognition  the founder of Agoricom. Peter

Dec 17, 2021 08:48AM
Dec 17, 2021 09:09AM
Dec 17, 2021 10:02AM
Dec 24, 2021 08:09AM
Dec 24, 2021 08:50AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply