HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Puppin1

"Hard to believe but it could be that the politicians have finally taken notice."..? Puppin 1' first Ago post on Dec16/21.

Would like the believe you, Puffin 1, as you would appear to be a compatible Ago posting contemporary of mine, ....and  some other long-time posters here.

As a long time double - checker type, perhaps you could tell us the "handle" you used, when you were a long ago Noront buyer/ shareholder, during your prior move from an address (unacknowleged by your calls to Agoricom).

After postiing your old Ago "handle", maybe other oldtimers, still here, will remember it. 

This is my way of Fact -checking your story, as best I can.,.... before the deluge of coming announcements prior to the Real Start announcements  of the Ford re-election ,...and the Final Jan 14, 2022 Wyloo vs BHP + 3d bidder (  Ontario government?) descision.

Peter, early morning, Xmas Eve.

New Message
Please login to post a reply