HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Unfortunately, after this morning’s non-event, I am still on the fence. 

I think I have said it here before that I am not a happy Hobbit at the moment. IMO, Allan and the NOT BOD have done little to nothing for the company and retail shareholders over the past 10 years (certainly the past 5 yrs) and in the last year sold us out for pennies.

Whilst I would like to continue with the new NOT, at this point I really don’t know what to expect from Wyloo. So far, I haven’t seen any evidence that retail will do any better under Wyloo, than under Coutts, et al.  I fear their making Noront’s shareholders pay the BHP termination fee is a sign of things to come. Twiggy didn’t become a billionaire by letting other people ride his coattail’s.

I have not committed to retain my shares - yet. I await today's announcement regarding where the numbers stand. While I appreciate that my inaction may prevent those of you wishing to retain from doing so, I apologize if that is the final outcome.

Despiste living hundreds (thousands?) of miles away, the ROF has become part of my life. Even if I decide to follow in the shadows, I will likely re-join if/when I think the time is right (assuming it is possible).

Thanks again to all on this board for all the information and insights you have posted. The Agoracom NOT retail is truly a special group. For my other junior mining stocks, getting information is often like getting blood from the stones before they are mined!

GLTA

Hobbit

New Message
Please login to post a reply