HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

what would happen if everyone refused to sign off on the deal? Apparently they need us to sign a lwtter allowing for the completion of sale. I for one have called TD and have instructed that under no circunstances will i sign off on this. Not to sell them. I am not sure it will make a difference but without my signature i do not believe they can transfer the shares.

Tin Man in your post on Allan Coutts Announcement

As a result, all shareholders of Noront (other than the Wyloo Parties) will be entitled to receive the cash consideration of $1.10 per Common Share (the "Cash Consideration"), including in respect of any Retained Shares.

Is this saying that everyone other than will relinquish or surrender their shares and all Wyloo will retain their shares in Noront? Interesting comment with the number of shares they hold. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply