HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A foreign entity, who deals directly with China, just simply walks into your country and takes one of your most valuable assets and you do what??? Nothing !?!? Did they even ask...or we're you told? Even with the sale of Hydro One the provincial government under Wynne held back 20% of it's stock to remain a voice on it's board...and gave First Nations shares to secure the deal without complaints. Now your telling me that something even more valuable is being let go without so much was a peep from our government.....AND FIRST NATIONS. NO...I DON'T BELIEVE IT. Something is going to happen...Something upfront that appears unexpected...But for those, IMO, who are acting so calm expected all along. So..... I shall wait to surrender.

TM.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/canada-china-tmac-1.5851305

.......On Tuesday, a spokesperson for Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada — the federal department responsible for the Investment Canada Act — told CBC in an email that under the act, "all foreign investments are subject to national security review. Reviews are conducted on a case-by-case basis as part of a rigorous and evidence-based process. Due to the confidentiality provisions of the Investment Canada Act, the government cannot comment further."

The spokesperson did not explicitly confirm or deny the government had quashed the sale, but he did point to a Twitter post made by Dan Vandal, Minister of Northern Affairs, that says: "Our government recognizes the importance of the mining industry to the economic prosperity of the North. We will continue to build a prosperous future for Northerners through the ANPF [Arctic and Northern Policy Framework] where decisions are made by the North for the North."

New Message
Please login to post a reply