HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Who exactly does MAC think he is fooling?

posted on Nov 05, 2009 06:49PM
Man am I tired of you FWR bashers! Did you not read the latest release? Does this not answer all your petty, uninformed, concerns???

I quote:

"The potential mineral deposit at Black Thor is conceptual in nature;
the tonnage and grade are uncertain due to insufficient exploration
data. It is uncertain if further drilling will result in the target
being delineated as a mineral resource".

See? SEE???!!! Doesn't that address all your concerns? It has VALUE because "The potential mineral deposit at Black Thor is conceptual in nature"! And if THAT doesn't seal the deal, welly then, how about this : "the tonnage and grade are uncertain due to insufficient exploration data"??

Yes indeedy do, I am CONVINCED! I hardly even needed the icing on the cake: " It is uncertain if further drilling will result in the target being delineated as a mineral resource".

This puppy is clearly worth a MULTIPLE of NORONT.

I was truly astounded by the POTENTIAL for 50 to 60 million tons of worthless low grade Chromite. Who needs the high grades when you can have all you want to eat at the 31% to 38% level?

What are you fools missing here?

The only reason I may not sell my FWR when the bell rings tomorrow morning, is I have not yet determined whether I will trigger a capital gain by tendering, as opposed to selling, and whether there is a tax advantage either way.

I sure hope WES knows something that I don't. Last I checked "potential" and $2.50 will buy me a Starbuck's Latte.
Must be the value of consolidation. Hope so.
crazydik
New Message
Please login to post a reply