HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Frnwid,

You have created some debate as to the propriety of certain comments. I suppose that is a good thing.

The trouble is that I find your posts boring, repetitive and uninformative. Blathering on with such gems as "this stock blows" leaves a void where preferably one might consider offering up something a trifle more informative or perhaps, dare I suggest it, enlightening.

That our esteemed BOD seems to care not a wit for their shareholders seems, on the evidence before us, rather clear. Howling epithets at the moon might make you feel better but does little to advance the common shareholders position.

I have respect for my collegue Canseco. He has been present since this world began, and his comments are often of interest; however, I find myself hesitating when he opines that you are entitled to your opinion. He is likely correct, but the type of opinions you feel compelled to share, over and over again, are more annoyance than substance.

I removed a number of your posts as I found the tone juvenile, grating, and irresponsible. I saw nothing informative or worthy of space.

I am not a pumper, and I have no respect for the current BOD. They have not earned my respect. Quite the contrary.

But the stock, Noront, does not "blow". I likely own quite a bit more of this company than you do, and have been involved for the better part of twenty years. I remain involved because I have my doubts that even this BOD is capable of devaluing a proven resource presently measured in billions. I can see through the fog of mismanagement to a time when this area will be developed, and may well surpass the Sudbury basin for value.

Providing positive criticism (and lord knows there is much fodder for this purpose) and suggestions to move the company forward, are most welcome.

Blowing smoke through your cake hole to hear yourself vent, while disrespecting the positions held by long term investors who continue to support a vision of meaningful growth and societal advancement, is less welcome.

I have remained largely absent from this board for some time, prefering the quiet reflection and critical thinking I have found elsewhere. Coming back from time to time and looking at the posts, such as yours, is a jarring and stomach turning experience.

Which is a pity. Because collectively, the posters on this board, if properly organized and united under a common message can be a real instrument of change.

'Nuff said.

Back to my snoozing.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wake me up at $20.00

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply