HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I'm a very long on this company

It is sitting on some good stuff.  I suspect that many of you have been long on this are getting antsy because you're impatient

Well, good things come to those who wait.

Then you might say you've been waiting a long time,well, yes there have been hurdles, pieces have to be put into play as have board members and dialog with everyone.  It's sitting also sitting on some precarious land with huge environmental importance.

I also suspect that many that have been long, have big losses at the moment and well, either be patient or get out of the game and stop driving yourselves and others crazy.

It's it needs a road and an environmentally soundtsound smelter, along with other important concerns that need to be addressed.

It's just that you expected to turn a quick buck when you heard what they found years ago but it didn't move as quickly as planned and to your liking.

Life is short, you can be gone tomorrow and this won't matter in the grand scheme of things

Be kind to yourselves and each other, it's been a tough year FOR EVERYONE, not just you.

Want to see tough?

Try being a kid in Africa, living off of$3.00 a day to have ONE MEAL.

So many things will be impacted by this and but the kids and sounds of it, Noront wants to get this right with everyone concerned, whether it's "aboriginals", "First Nations", "Natives" it the environment itself which impacts us immensely.

Have a great day and try not to stress yourselves out. 

You can reply to this all you want.

It won't matter to me.

PERSPECTIVE FOLKS

"He who is greedy, is always in want and suffering"

New Message
Please login to post a reply