Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

@gilver:

"...The M&A anticipated in 2015 for Alfalight might be the first deal that PC was referring to at the CIC in London..."

I was thinking this too, gilver. I cued up the youtube video to where PC talks about how Ajit and Peter were looking at getting a company to invest 30-40 engineers

https://youtu.be/D3HEltp3OYY?t=2065

Note that this was thought to follow what PC called "our watershed moment" involving a multi-billion dollar company that asked POET to produce the 50GHz VCSEL.

BTW I polled several sites offering info about companies including the number of employees. I don't know how accurate or up-to-date they are, but most suggested a range of about 50. This sounds very close to the number PC suggested at the CIC.

So lets see...We have the attention of a multibillion dollar company and our sights set on dealing with a company who will pay for POET in manpower. We also have Blevins standing by and Alfalight apparently on the verge of an M&A arrangement.

I've been trying REALLY hard not to get carried away with connecting dots, but with the info we have it really seems like everything is coming together nicely!

And finally, I think our new suit deserves an entrance theme to be used at the next AGM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47y5bo8wtqM

heh heh heh :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply