Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

okiedo: Kindest thanks for the impromptu and unnecessary  "medical diabetic moment" insight.

Obviously this is not the venue for lessons in diabetic management techniques.....nor complience.oooo

All I did okiedo,  was to post an article which implied Apple was secretly working on some sort diabetic program/sensor/devices etc,etc along with "the implication and  with the forced recollection for some here .......to recall there was a mention made by mgmt regarding the painfree monitoring device previously submitted by a newly acquired corp.....to the FDA.

What this has to do with compliance or even a correct diagnosis is far beyond the current purview of this investment bullboard in my humble opinion.

I stand by what I found and shared here for both the  relevance and possible coincidence .

New Message
Please login to post a reply