Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I feel that POET is still forging ahead with targetting the sensor and the glucose monitoring markets. They were only delayed in doing so until they resolved their delays as noted in NRs previous to the last one. They are obviously tracking now towards their stated markets, as well, as the AOC as per the last market. They can also, in parallel, continue to work towards the optical engine as per the last NR. So they have basically generalized to the market as to what they are moving towards on now. The market just is awaiting concrete evidence. When that happens, it could very well be explosive in a positive way for this stock.

At the THM they mentioned that Alberta company using their sensors in natural gas drilling (I think that was) and they mentioned that Denselight had a glucose detection device. Since that time it could be fair to assume that those items have been or are well on their way to being optimized for their markets. Those holy grail items are separate from the recent Denselight / BB Phonics soon-to-be products launching in the market place. Of note is that a glucose monitoring product that in non-invasive would be huge for just one market vertical. Though I am very depressed at the current shareprice, POET's potential to come forth into the market has never been better.

Monolithic

New Message
Please login to post a reply