Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Oct 10, 2018 05:14PM

Oz>Well I'm looking, looking, but can't see anything ahead of POET - conclusion: acceleration please

Me ether Oz. Importantly that is exactly the way management view the platform. For those that say more patients required or market is speaking well POET has a history of moving up and moving down and it is  almost predictable and I think for the most part traders love it.

We are waiting for  POET to commercialize the platform based on what management have told us. They have been straight with us on what to expect. And I think everything we have looked at “Oz” is telling us that they have the right package that can be done at low cost and with very high performance and high volume. Remember when Suresh talked about being humbled by the response they are getting from industry. It is breakthrough and the data supports this. Do the math and don’t be fooled by the trepidations of the market. This is real.

New Message
Please login to post a reply