Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Why would the author mention an R/S at this time at the current price? I think it was an attack on the market response. You can read how impressed the author is in the news. He sounds excited right. But when he talks about the market response he is very critical. This forum is read by a lot of people including the company.

Expectations may have unfairly, or quite frankly, ignorantly included press-released sales figures at orders of multiples higher than those announced. And in mimicking many other investment propositions, we think sharp investors have an opportunity to exploit naivete in understanding that large companies need to start small, develop, prove, and commercialize through incremental steps versus making a huge all-or-nothing technology bet.

I think the author may have been suggesting with the R/S statement that there is a need to  get a NASDAQ global listing in order to be on an exchange that would have investors which appreciate and reward the kind of  news that was issued.

My opinion is  that it is incumbent on the company to  make investors understand the importance of  the news and set expectations such that good news is  recognized and rewarded.

Somebody here mentioned that “we are going to need a bigger boat when the news hit. My personal thought was more direct. POET is going to need to continue to grow to  capture all  the benefits of this  technology platform. They are going to be pulled in so many directions because the applications that can evolve from this are just so numerous and important.

I  think that this  conference call  is  going to be the most important one they ever have to  make people understand how the technology is going to be rolled out and give the market a sense of the companies who  they are dealing with and what they want from POET.

New Message
Please login to post a reply